bbn: "if u pick kidd, my heart will be sleeping on the HOH door" ozo told Nengi

For the fact that Ozone ships are delaying to sail, there's a possibility that it will in due time because the two players knows their game well.

After the Sunday Eviction show, when the Housemates retired back to their room, the Head of House and his Deputy (Ozo and Nengi) were seen discussing about this week Head of House competition.

Knowing the House rule that Ozo the present Head of House will not be competing for that post again this week, Nengi who doubles as his Deputy and Girlfriend ask him who she will choose as Deputy if she were to win the game.

Here is their Discussion

Nengi: If I win HOH, who will I pick as deputy because the person I was suppose to pick ehm! I can't anymore because Ebuka scattered it.

Ozo: ehn but you know Kidd is out of the picture coz if you pick him, my heart will be sleeping on the HoH door while I lay on bed restless.

Nengi: Looks at Ozo lovingly says ah you know I would never pick Kidd that one is out of picture, I can't pick Prince either. But Laycon is avoid guy it's only him and Trikytee so I will choose between them.

Ozo: Yeah he is good especially when he is not drunk.

Nengi: Laycon is actually really good.

In this discussion, the Ozone decide on who will be chosen as Nengi's deputy if she wins the post.

What do you think about the understanding between these two?

Are they not cute together?

Please Comment and Share 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"10 times tiwa savage set pant on fire" she showcase her God given asset to her fans

Toyin Abraham celebrates and counts down to both her mother in law and daughter's birthday

Tips On How To Start London Used Cloth (okrika) Business With At Least 5000 Naira.